Roses Gymnastics - Play and Grow
Play & Grow is a developmental program geared toward Kindergarten and 1st-grade readiness.
Why Choose Play & Grow?
- Low student/teacher ratios
- Professional teachers in a safe, loving, nurturing environment
- Sequential lessons and units designed to prepare students for the next step in their education
- 45-minute gymnastics class every school day
Where else can you get ABC’s and gymnastics in one program?
Now Enrolling for the 2023-24 School Year!!!
Ages 2, 3 and pre-K 4 classrooms
- 9:00AM-12:00PM Monday - Friday
- Drop Off : 8:45-9:00
- Pick-Up : 12:00-12:15
- 8:30AM-12:30PM Monday - Friday
- Drop Off : 8:20-8:30
- Pick-Up : 12:25-12:30
The Play & Grow Director will notify you of any closures or delays by email, so please make sure an email you look at frequently is in our system.
Play & Grow is a developmental program geared toward Kindergarten and 1st-grade readiness. This morning-enrichment-program is for ages 2–Kindergarten.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM:
Play & Grow Information and Pricing:
- INCLUDES AGE APPROPRIATE LESSONS WITH COLORS, NUMBERS, READING READINESS, SCIENCE, HEALTH, ART, AND MORE THAT FOLLOW DAILY LESSONS
- SNACKS PROVIDED DAILY
- GYMNASTICS INSTRUCTION AND GYM ACTIVITY EVERY DAY THE CHILD ATTENDS!
- INDOOR CENTER TIME AND OUTDOOR PLAY (WEATHER PERMITTING)
- $50 ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
- $45 REGISTRATION FOR EACH ADDITIONAL SIBLING
- 25% SIBLING DISCOUNT ON TUITION
- CHILDREN MUST BE TWO YEARS OLD BY JANUARY 1ST OF THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR PROGRAM
- 2 DAYS PER WEEK: $200/ MONTH
- 3 DAYS PER WEEK: $290/ MONTH
- 5 DAYS PER WEEK: $370/ MONTH
- KINDERGARTEN: $425/ MONTH
**There will be a late pickup fee charged for any late pickups.**
Pre-K & Kindergarten Extended Day Options:
- Option #1: Pick up at 3:00pm = additional $150/month
- Option #2: Pick up at 6:00pm = additional $275/month
OBJECTIVES OF PLAY & GROW
- TO ENCOURAGE EACH CHILD TO STRIVE TO REACH HIS/HER MAXIMUM COGNITIVE, SOCIAL, EMOTIONAL, AND PHYSICAL POTENTIAL IN A SUPPORTIVE AND POSITIVE SETTING
- TO PROVIDE A SAFE AND FUN LEARNING EXPERIENCE THAT WILL HELP CHILDREN REALIZE THE ADVANTAGES OF ADOPTING A HEALTHY AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
- TO USE GROUP GAMES AND ACTIVITIES TO DEVELOP AN APPRECIATION FOR COOPERATION AND TEAM WORK
- TO ALLOW CHILDREN TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES IN A STRUCTURED QUALITY PROGRAM
- TO PREPARE EACH CHILD FOR THE NEXT STEP IN HIS/HER EDUCATION
To learn more about the Play & Grow program, or to go get more information about signing up, please contact our Director:
(252)-321-7264 (ask for Heather)