Roses Gymnastics - After School Program
An Exceptional After School Care Program.
2:30 PM - 6:00 PM Monday through Friday
Roses Gymnastics Afterschool Program
An Exceptional After School Care Program
The "Gym Club" will provide an ideal environment for children who need care from the time school lets out until a parent can assume care after work. It is a pleasant, loving fun place to spend each afternoon. The classrooms are spacious and comfortbale while being a friendly place for kids to grow and learn.
The Gym Club is housed in it's own 6,000 sq. ft. building with separate study areas, large indoor activity room & large play ground.
Effective, continual supervision by experienced teachers, large, air-conditioned, well-equipped classrooms, supervised mandatory homework time. Daily outdoor play and/or gym play and daily snacks provided
Gym Club Hours
2:30 PM - 6:00 PM Monday through Friday following the Pitt County School System Calendar Year
~ To inquire about Gym Club, please contact our Director:
- (252)-321-7264 (ask for Lisa)
Objectives of The Gym Club
- To encourage each child to strive to reach his or her maximum cognitive, social, emotional, and physical potential in a supportive and positive setting.
- To provide a safe and fun learning experience that will help children realize the advantages of adopting a healthy and active lifestyle.
- To use group games and activities to develop an appreciation for cooperation and team work.
- To allow children to express themselves in an laidback yet productive, quality childcare program.
The Gym Club Includes...
- Transportation by the RGTC vans and buses from school
- Effective, continual supervision by trained staff
- Large, air-conditioned, well-equipped classrooms
- Supervised, mandatory homework time
- Daily outdoor and indoor play with gym time on Fridays
- Time to pursue selected quiet time activities ( i.e. board games, arts & crafts, books, etc. )
- Daily snack
- Low teacher/student ratio
- Gymnastics classes at Roses are offered at a 25% discount just for being in The Gym Club! We transport your child to and from class if the class is during our operational hours.
$50 Registration Fee
$45 Registration Fee for the second child
$335 per month
$620 per month for two children in one family
THERE ARE AVAILABLE SPOTS FOR 2023-2024 YEAR! CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION!
** Tuition is due by the 5th of each month. A $20.00 late fee will be charged to your acount after the 10th of the month. Monthly tuition is based on the total number of weeks we are open during the school year and divided equally into month.**
Important things to remember:
- We are closed the week of Pitt County Schools' spring break each year and that month is not prorated as we include it when figuring yearly tuition. December is the only month prorated as we often offer Holiday camps if staff is available.
- We pick up at no additional cost every scheduled early release day. It is included in your yearly tuition. We will be open 7:30am-6:00pm for every scheduled teacher work day as long as at least 20 children sign up for the work day. The nonrefundable fee for teacher workdays is $25 paid in advance to hold your spot.
- When Pitt County Schools are closed for bad weather, Gym Club is closed as well.